3 POINT QUICK HITCH
Makes hitching and unhitching of trailers an easy task, with all the work done by the linkage arms.
The trailer must be fitted with a tow eye with a minimum 1.5″ or 40mm diameter hole and a simple skid to support the trailer at rest. When supported on the skid the height from the bottom of the tow eye should be about 8″ or 200mm.
The PES EQUIPPED hitch allows the tractor driver a clear view of the pickup pin and the trailer draw bar from the tractor seat.
A simple automatic locking device retains the eye on the pin. This lock can be easily released from the tractor seat when unhitching the trailer.
Farmers and contractors will find the simplicity of using the QUICK HITCH 8 TONNE simply awesome.
- Strong steel construction
- High tensile 1.25″ dia tow pin
- Category 2 linkage pins (others available)
- Automatic safety lock
- Clear view from the tractor seat to pin
- Rope pull to disengage safety lock
- Stands on its own when not being used
- Durable powder coat finish – different colours available to order
- Standard weld on skids available
- Certified 8 Tonne tow rating
- Weight = 50kg approx
- Tow ball attachment available
PES EQUIPPED specialise in the manufacture of agricultural equipment.
** PES EQUIPPED and their suppliers reserve the right to alter specification without prior notice or consultation. All prices are subject to GST and freight. Colour matching is at an extra cost, if colour is not stated, it will be our standard black.
Availability times are approximate and maybe subject to change.