The Duncan Bale Buggy is a rear feeding, single bale ATV or ute drawn feeder. It is designed to handle all types of round bales. The buggy is ground driven and is designed to feed out baleage without damaging pasture because the unit does not require a tractor.
- Feeds out the rear, giving the advantage of preventing the blockage of baleage in the chains.
- Handles all types of round baleage.
- 8mm high-tensile link feed chains.
- Geared three times slower than ground speed, which gives you the advantage of not leaving a continuous mat of feed. This also prevents the ground drive wheel from slipping in the mud.
- The bale’s weight is always forced forward in the machine when feeding, for two reasons:
1. To keep weight on the drawbar for traction on an ATV.
2. When going up hill eliminates the risk of the bale falling off the back.
Dimensions & Capacities
|Bale size (maximum) (mm)||1800 (dia) x 1350 (6’x4’6)|
|Weight (unladen) (kg)||310|